Dienstag, 11. Mai 2010

Grotli. Norway - The Homecoming Pt. 4

Damn, I´m really bad at this blogging thing. I kind of forget that I have it sometimes. Or maybe I realise that I actually have a life outside the internet. But then again I catch myself spending half the day on Facebook. Note for the future: Less Facebook, more blog.

Anyways, I went to Russia which was a pretty crazy experience. And I didn´t blog about it. But I was busy filming everything 24/7 with the amazing Canon 7D DLSR camera so I didn´t get any cool pictures to post anyway.

And now I´m in Grotli, Norway again for the 4th time in a row. We´ve been coming here since 2007 to film at our friend HC Bergheim's hotel. This place is in the middle of nowhere, miles away from any civilization. But his family has two snowmobiles and and an endless backcountry which we can access to build jump after jump after jump. The shoots in Grotli have been pretty much the most productive trips of the previous seasons. Hopefully it turns out good as well this year. I arrived yesterday at 5 AM after a 2 hour flight to Oslo and a 6 hour busride up here. Pretty intense since I was afraid my flight would get cancelled thanks to the volcano in Iceland. You know what else is intense? Camping.

I finally got to play around with my photo camera again which my parents gave me for X-mas a few years ago. It´s a Panasonic Lumix 3 and it´s super cool.


Maybe I´ll remember to post another blog on this trip.

Oh, and I just want to put it out there: The new album "High Violet" by The National is awesome and everybody should go out and buy it! Definitely the soundtrack of my trip.

What else? Hmm...check out my friend Howzee's blog, cause he does cool stuff.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen