Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2009

Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen is the best movie ever....in the universe. And I need to let everybody know how stoked I am on it.

After waiting a painful and long two years I finally got to indulge the fantastic super film experience that is Transformers - Revenge Of The Fallen.
I can´t even explain how awesome this movie is. The first part was out of this world and the sequel blew my socks off even harder. I know, I know.....it´s a dumb Micheal Bay blockbuster, it´s totally overdone and unrealistic, the plot is terrible, the acting sucks bla bla bla....But seriously....you don´t watch a Micheal Bay movie because you want to see some deep and thoughtful filmmaking paired with class actors. You watch it cause you know alot of stuff will be blowing up, there will be crazy highspeed pursuits/battles between the coolest vehicles and mostly there will be one or two stunningly hot chicks (Scarlett Johansson in The Island) included.
Explosions, cool cars, military super jets, giant robots from outerspace battling each other and Megan Fox....I mean really, if you are a guy and don´t think this is a remotely fun movie you need to grow a pair of testies.
I´m gonna go watch the movie one more time here in Whistler with Peter. Then when I get back home I´ll watch it in the IMAX at least once and when the DVD comes out I will lock myself in my room for a week watching it. I´m such a nerd and I love it.

If you really aren´t into exploding alien fighter robots that battle on top of skyscrapers while aircraft carriers launch laser missiles on to pyramids, maybe this will change your mind:

Megan Fox


The other new girl.....


Revenge Of The Fallen from zhanghao on Vimeo.

1 Kommentar:

  1. The soundtrack has a few good ones on there. Not my normal kinda music but soundtracks have the ability to steer me elsewhere without hitting delete too soon. Will check out the hot chick with my dad due to your wonderful review!

    AntwortenLöschen