Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2010

Stuttgart x Michele Danzé x Danger Tee

I was just looking through my iPhoto library and found pictures from our premiere in Stuttgart that local photographer Michele Danzé took. I must say, this was THE best premiere we ever had! The vibe in Stuttgart was unlike anywhere else. And Michele managed to capture some great pictures.

Drunken Masters finest Big Joe

Slim-C and Big Joe making the crowd go buckwild!

Just a few of the ca. 1200 people that made the Stuttgart premiere that it was.
What's that plunger doing at a party?


Don't get all crazy, it's only Schiller on the decks.

Thanks to the guys at Frends for hooking me up with these awesome headphones from now on.

Me, playing with the flanger....way too much as usual.

Michele caught DBK and me showing some bro-love. I liked the picture so much that I decided to turn it into a t-shirt.

The original

The original fake.

Production of the 2011/12 Isenseven Custom Clothing collection has started and we are currently waiting for the samples. Can't wait to see what they came up with at the factory. Maybe you can catch a glimpse of the stuff at ISPO in february.

Anyways, Stuttgart was insane and I can't wait to go back there. Check Michele Danzé's web.

1 Kommentar: