Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010

Musiqué

On the never ending search for music to use in our movies, I stumble over a lot of new tunes by my favorite artists. I´m such a music junkie and spend way too much money on iTunes! Here's just a few I´ve stumbled across lately. (No, none of these will end up in the new IsenSeven movie. I´m smarter than to post our future songs in the stalkernet, hehe)

Midnight Juggernauts - Vital Signs

Midnight Juggernauts - Vital Signs from Ewan MacLeod on Vimeo.


These Aussies have been on my radar for a long time and I've played just about every single one of their remixes when I was DJing. This Album is awesome and a little bit more guitars than synthezisers.

Stars - Fixed

If I had to spend the rest of my life on a deserted island, Stars from Canada would be one of the bands I would take with me if I could only choose five bands for the rest of my life. "In Our Bedroom After The War" was such an amazing album and "Five Ghosts" almost lives up to it.

Miami Horror - Sometimes

Sometimes from Miami Horror on Vimeo.


Everyday I check online to see if the debut album from Miami Horror is finally available. But still no luck.

Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros - Home

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home" from Ryan Gall on Vimeo.


The leadsinger used to be part of the band Ima Robot which made electronic pop. A few years later he converted to a full fledged hippie in a multi-man(woman) band, playing music that sounds like it´s straight from the 60's. Cool beans.

Supershirt - 8000 Mark

After all, there is life after Frittenbude.

MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker

MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker from Dim Mak on Vimeo.


Nothing new but still one of my favorite bands. I was never a big Jon Legend fan, but every band that features him comes out with great tracks.


Oh, and I must note that I hate Vincent. He drove up to Sweden to see one of the only european shows of Arcade Fire (only the best band in the world). They´re coming out with a new album on my birthday and so far their only German show is in Berlin. Lame!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen